World-changer: Amanda Judd – Lovenotes
1. Can you introduce yourself to our readers, just as if you were introducing yourself to a room full of like-minded people at a very welcoming meeting?
Kia ora, I’m Manda Judd, and I love creating positivity in the world! I work with Lovenotes, we Refresh waste paper into valuable and useful stationery products, that can be enjoy back at the office of those whom delightfully collected up their used paper!
2. What are seven words your closest friends would use to honestly describe you?
Loving, Energetic, Positive, Hard Working, Creative, Adventurous, Caring
3. What’s your core mission in life – as in what do you always find yourself doing, regardless of the context or project?
Creating awesomeness, positivity, adventure, and love.
4. What kind of food do you like to eat right now and why?
I’ve got a bit of a thang for ginger crunch! But also loving fresh, juicy, tasty, thirst quenching citrus fruits!
5. What’s one dream you’d just love to pull off, for New Zealand?
See Lovenotes working around the world and gazillions of pieces of waste paper earth over being reused. Hold a flag for NZ as the innovative, visionary, and green country I believe it is and can even more so be.
6. What’s one pass time you seriously have to indulge in occasionally because it fills you up and recharges you?
An episode of House in bed hehe. Also a good walk in the wind by myself and getting blown away by the fabulosity and craziness of all that air! And lastly a swim in the ocean, ducking and diving amongst the crashing waves. (That was three, yikes, it’s so hard to choose!)
7. Who are you closest to in your family and why?
Probably everyone My bros Nate and Greg, and Mum and Dad – we all catch up on different levels and with different interests and convos equally. I’d also say that I probably see my fam equally as much as friends. We are all whanau, we are all one.
8. Who should be NZ’s Prime Minister and why?
Natalie Wendell. Track her down, you’ll see why.
9. What are three things you do to stay or become healthy and happy?
Can I please have four? — Enjoy an abundance of delicious foods, Take amazing high-quality supplements every day, Get social time hanging with great peeps, and Be motivated and enthused by all the diversity in this beautiful world.
10. What core quality do you think New Zealand recognised and valued for, on the world-stage?
Leading Innovation. But we gotta stay on it, Aotearoa! Stay on the 8 ball, diversify our business as usual to rock the world with equally as much social and environmental generation, and be proud to celebrate and get amongst all of the fabulosity we create!
Tags: love notes