365 Days of Fun and Chillaxation – 290 – The Joy of Time-fames and Achieving Our Green Dreams
As some of you may know, I’ve been amazingly inspired by a goal getters group that I’m participating in via facebook right now. Thanks to this group and last month’s confidence building successes within the group, I’m aiming to inspire 20,000 people to buy my new ebook this month – before the 28th of February, 2011. Yes, I set me a big, exciting goal, thanks to Robyn Simpson’s advice:
1. A time frame gives you an accurate parameter to work within.
2. Time frames give your goal a goal… that is your goal eg ‘to complete writing my book’ has a sub-goal to be achieved by a certain date. Without that date, the goal is merely a dream that may or may not happen at some stage in the future.
3. A time frame gives you the means to set Milestones (mini-goals) in a planned way, in a set schedule.
4. Some time frames are set for us, most are of our own choosing.
5.Time frames make your dream a goal by giving them a sense of commitment, enabling you to bring them into reality.
6. The time frame you set can help keep you motivated. I encourage my High Performance Coaching Clients to use time frames that will move them to a new level of achievement. For those interested in learning new skills and behaviours, the time frame should push you to try new things and go beyond your comfort zone.
7. If you think you’re time frame is realistic, make it shorter, this will prompt you to stretch yourself and apply yourself in ways you never have before. This is the power of the time frame… to help you learn and grow.”
Did you check out that last point!!?? Jeepers! She’s a rock-star that Robyn. And the amazing thing is that she walks her talk and continuously achieves huge goals within 30 day time frames.
This goal of mine is an exciting one! I’m looking forward to realizing it! You can help by spreading the word of my fun, green new ebook far and wide:
‘Ten Ways to Chillax and Have Fun As You Live Your Green Dreams’. If you’ve been meaning to buy it and get inspired about your green dreams, do it now and help both of us realise our green dreams.
Today’s rating: 9/10
365 Days of Fun and Chillaxation (as I raise my gorgeous son and grow my good news website to a subscription base of 100,000 people). The Low Down on this Blog.
Check out yesterday’s blog.
Check out my NEW ebook ‘Ten Ways to Have Fun and Chillax As You Live Your Green Dreams’ – how to mix positive thinking with going green to achieve fantastic results (for yourself and the planet). Here’s the video story of this life-changing, planet loving ebook.