Seven reasons it’s an awesome idea to become a volunteer paying member of Happyzine!
Wanna be part of some awesome change here in New Zealand? Join a growing community of people who are donating what ever they can afford to Happyzine on a regular basis and help change the culture of media in New Zealand from dramatic to inspiring. Here are seven cool benefits to joining up:
1. You’ll win free green stuff! This is because you’ll automatically become a member of our extremely way-cool Club Happyzine, meaning you’ll automatically go in the draw to win free green products and services as they’re reviewed and promoted each week.
2. You will be supporting the many world-changing organisations and individuals who appear on the Happyzine pages. Many of them don’t have a PR budget, which is where Happyzine can really help out. In the last two weeks alone Happyzine has promoted the inspiring projects of sixteen inspiring organisations and nine amazing people.
3. You will be contributing to the emergnece of the new generation of media – socially and environmentally responsible media, and we both know the impact that news has upon our pysche as a culture, don’t we? Well … don’t we?
4. You, yes you, shall be helping to raise the spirits of a community of people who are hungry for hope (how cool is that?!).
5. You will also be helping to link the amazing change-makers of these times with the people who are ready to change (also deeply exciting).
6. Did I mention there is a high probability that you will win cool free green stuff?
7. Finally, founder Charlotte Squire will personally thank you and email you kisses and hugs.
Like to join up?
Set up your regular payment now:
$1 per Happyzine newsletter OR $4 per Month OR $48 per year. OR, you’re welcome to increase your contribution.
Kiwis: please set up an AP (Automatic Payment) to Kiwibank: 38-9006-0747456-00. Overseas Happyzine followers can email email@example.com for a paypal invoice (meaning you can use your Visa card). And then be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to announce your good deed so she can add you to her Club Happyzine list and personally thank you!
Tags: club happyzine