Business: Sponsor a local news column in your community!
Sponsor a local Happyzine writer and help shape a greener, more inclusive world while sharing the inspiring story of your business with people who care about where they spend their dollars.
Happyzine is an online solutions focused, positive news site. We are currently launching local news columns all over New Zealand where writers and photographers provide very short (100 words) articles (with photos) about inspiring people and projects.
Who we are
Our talented Kiwi writers are passionate about creating positive social and environmental change. They have some amazing stories to share from their communities.
The other cool thing is – our writers must source their stories in an eco friendly way, eg by foot, bike, carpooling, phone, internet or any other green method they can dream up.
What’s in it for your business?
- As a sponsor, you get to share a 50 word story about the good things you’re doing for the planet, plus an image and links to your website and social media – at the bottom of each story you support.
- We will also feature a Thanks to you in the first line of each story.
- Your logo and links to your site will appear under our ‘Sponsors’ column at the top of happyzine.co.nz
- Your logo will also appear in our fortnightly ezine
- Boost your business’s reputation in the eyes of consumers who buy green and socially responsible stuff, so that when they come to your community, they come to you.
How many people will your business reach?
Happyzine is currently relaunching to approximately 5000 people. For every column we will team up with other local websites and mail outs to boost reach to 10,000 readers plus.
How much will it cost you?
You can sponsor a column weekly, fortnightly or monthly. We prefer to run each column weekly. It costs $120 per week to sponsor a local column. Of this – $50 goes to our writer, and the rest pays for sub editing, web support and administration so that we can provide a quality news service for our readers.
How to sign up?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to say which local writer and area you’d like to sponsor. We then need a 50 word blurb about the good stuff your business does for your community and environment (you are welcome to change it as often as you like), plus one image, your logo, and links to your website and social media.
Tags: local good news